What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dormancy?

lowii

Carnivores Arn't Easy
How's dormancy going? I'm doing ok. I really want it to be spring so they start growing again. Any questions PM me.

Why pm you? the idea of the forum is open discussion :) There are LOTS of topics here. Just use the search function.
Andrew

Um... what do you have in dormancy? Care to share with us as well?

xvart.

I believe mine has come out of dormancy here in florida. It had really slown down growing and I left it out in the cold weather for a bit then finally I brought them inside and put in the window sill and watered real well and now it's just taking off more than i've seen before. I've even got a flower coming now. The new traps it's putting out are really large too... :banana2:

But if you snooze, you lose.

I believe mine has come out of dormancy here in florida. It had really slown down growing and I left it out in the cold weather for a bit then finally I brought them inside and put in the window sill and watered real well and now it's just taking off more than i've seen before. I've even got a flower coming now. The new traps it's putting out are really large too... :banana2:

What part of florida do you live in?

Back