What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holland Red, B52, Green Dragon and ARPC

These are some pictures that I took over the week.

This is Holland Red with a typical. Both plants were planted at the same time and same growing conditions. Interesting how the typical is much larger and flowering.
HollandRedandTypical.jpg

Holland Red again.
HolandRed.jpg

Baby B52. I'm hoping for 2 inch traps.
BabyB52.jpg

Green Dragon one of my all time favorites.
GreenDragon2.jpg

ARPC this cultivar was very hard to get.
ARPC.jpg

I've never heard of the ARPC cultivar. Why is it special?

I love the Holland Red! I second that, what's different about the ARPC cultivar?

Thank you Capensis for the compliment!

"ARPC' is a Dionaea clone that originated from the breeding program of Best Carnivorous Plants in Europe.
What makes this cultivar distinct is that it is a robust semi compact growing plant with blood-red traps, red teeth, and sometimes a red line outside of the traps.

Once again, thank you, it is nice when people say good things instead of just asking questions, and I'm glad you enjoyed 'Holland Red.'

Giovanni

Once again, thank you, it is nice when people say good things instead of just asking questions

Lol. :-))

I was just expressing curiousity about your ARPC cultivar. You could take that as a compliment. :-O

Jeff,

Thank you I do take it as a compliment.
Generally when I post I like to use decorum and proper etiquette before I ask a question but that's just me.
Again thank you and I'm glad you like "ARPC."
Giovanni

Back