What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few More Pics New Ones The Collection...

Sharks Tooth (Baby)

DSCF9031.jpg

All Green (Baby)

DSCF9040.jpg

Big Mouth (Baby)

DSCF9036.jpg

Standard (I LEARN WITH THIS ONE)
DSCF9034.jpg

More on there way..

Noddy

wow, very nice plants!! that bigmouth has greta colour, same as everything else except for the green form. :p lol Thanks for sharing

I forgot to ask this, where do you grow them?

Hi Devon B

Thanks for your comment... Buddy you see the last one, see the DEEP RED TRAPS... That comes with a lot of sun, WHICH COMES FROM MY WINDOW, it's been growing there since march, and will go out in Oct to chill...
I am working a fully automatic watering system ...

Once that's done some will go outside may be ...

Noddy

That's awsome, I think I might get that colour on my very sunny deck next year, I'll be putting some/a lot of flytraps out there and I want to see if they get awsome colour like urs. :D It's kinda on the southern side so I do kinda think they will get nice colour, and there is more then 5 hours of sunlight a day so... yeah.

To be honest Devon B I am still new, however I read and what I see and what others say don't always add up... Sorry chap's being honest!

I bought a cheap VFT if it dies it dies I thought, this was after my uncle bought one last year, so the race was on, I was informed to shut it down so I took the advice and did so my uncle was not so sure so he's dormancy was late... The outcome was that I had a baby like the one pictured that's the 2nd, it flowered uncles too but his was tired, so I cross pollinated the traps, I got seeds he chopped the flower to save the energy on his.

As you see mine has a deep red traps, because the laws of nature say that it's getting enough light...

Thats a FACT! we all know that part, so I have this, which I would think that it's healthy.

As such the others are there also, I was not sure if it's right or wrong, however the test trap proved that in it's being...

But as others say its a out door plant, I tested the water for 10 months prior...

There's your answer...

So please take what you feel is right...

If it was me, I would run a test first. But that's me. The plant at the end of the day will not lie to you! in it's health.

Hope that helps Noddy

Back