What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT Leaf pullings, strike?

I did some Leaf pullings 5 weeks ago I have lifted them up today and no rots are formed at all but still its white rhizome. But then I see this little bold thingy on them all at the bottom over the soil. Is that a new plant center forming ? even its no rots on the leaf pulling ? Or is it just some kind off disease or such ?

Did add some pics..

Thnx in advance, its my first pullings ever :)

Yup, that's a strike. Keep them in those conditions and you'll see new traps coming up from there.

Ok but it is no rots at all on the leaf I thought they made rots first :p but iff it is a strike like u say then I made 3/3 leaf pullings strike thats nice :)

Yep, that's a strike. You'll see little nubs first, like you have there. Roots come much, much later.

Think of it as a little bag of water with an in-built instruction kit for developing a plant.

hehe nice one :p

Hi people I am trying my first by divison...

Tear off showing white part, popped in rooting hormone... then layed on top then cover the root part a little.

So lets hope they take I got couple of Fused Tooth that I want to take :) BIG GRIN

Noddy

Back