What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Letting my VFTs flower this season

Had great traps last season, this season I want to see flowers. Sir Charles just divided so I will have two. All the ones I got just before dormancy were too weak or small to survive being dormant, I lost all three of them. Also two of my sarrs flowered and I'll be posting photos of those sometime soon. I want to do a thread on the growth of the VFT flowers so that's what function this will serve. Wish me luck! Photos coming soon.

I found out that my lowes refunds carnivorous plants if they die within a year. I bought a couple that are about to flower. If they die after flowering I get a refund and free seeds! I just kind of find the idea funny. If you have an established plant that you named I wouldn't risk it. If you want seeds I'd buy a flowering deathcuber plant and if it dies there isn't a problem.

Back