What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody have Dionaea 'Wacky Traps'?

• Thread starter Rob
  • Start date
One sold on ebay for 90 dollars!

Yeah anbody have any? If so bag1234 gets first dibs but if they had anymore i would like some to trade or something.

I am actually considering buying several soon. If you are interested in a few please pm me or email me or aim me lol.. I am doomsdaykillz@aol.com for aim and email.

Last edited:
No...and I hope I never get one. Typicals are my thing.

Yep, I have a few Dionaea 'Wacky Traps' now out of tissue culture. Steve and I actually sold the Dionaea 'Wacky Traps' you're referring to on eBay about a month ago. We have another one we'll be listing this week too along with a Dionaea 'Korean Melody Shark'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed that ebay posting
In what category was it listed?

Matt do you think you are ever going to have them by the hundreds like ur others? And you have Dionaea 'Korean Melody Shark' in tc already>

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed that ebay posting
In what category was it listed?
It was listed in two categories:
* Home & Garden >
* Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living >
* Flowers, Trees & Plants >
* Houseplants
And
* Home & Garden >
* Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living >
* Flowers, Trees & Plants >
* Tropicals >
* Plants

Here's a link to the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320648130572

Matt do you think you are ever going to have them by the hundreds like ur others? And you have Dionaea 'Korean Melody Shark' in tc already>
Yes and yes :)

Hey mml
thanx for showing me the way to that list
I jest have a list the tracks "carniverous plants in general

Back