What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT Pink Venus & friends

thez_yo

instigator
Here's a gif of two photos of Pink Venus smashed together of my puny little plant..
vft.gif

And this is a new addition still getting settled from last week: B52
P3130030.jpg

Big Mouth looking very... Dentate?
P3130035.jpg

Cuptrap
P3130027.jpg

Korean Melody Shark with too many trigger hairs looking suspiciously like a Cuptrap
P3130028.jpg

...and some dewy friends from the bog too :p
hitch-hiker
P3130031.jpg

D.spathulata x capensis
P3130029.jpg

and something D.Forked Leaf
P3130038.jpg

Great series of macros!

Is that first pic moving!?!? Love the Korean Melody Shark..

Nice variety of flytraps!!! I am happy that I have one puny typical that has been able to make it to the growing season with me.

Your dews are so dewy, and that pink venus shot is so super awesome cause it's 3D and trippy and loveit! :awesome:

Swet Hitchhiker!

Why thankyou :)

I think I finally get to say I've figured out how not to melt VFTs in one week :awesome:

Nice stuff, i hope my vft's survived winter too.

thx :)

oh and here's wackytraps:
P3140001.jpg

OH YEA WACKY TRAPS YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with it, Its so tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wacky Traps looks happy in its new home! Be careful with the amount of direct sunlight you give it. It has only been growing under fluorescent lights to this point and will need to be hardened off to that California sun :) Same goes for KMS...
OH YEA WACKY TRAPS YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with it, Its so tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's actually not as tiny as it looks in the photo. It's about the same size as yours Doomsday. It just has a few less traps.

Oh sweet! Mat mine is losing 5 leaves.. I thnk its shock.. But ya... Also, she got them from YOU?

The Wacky Traps looks happy in its new home! Be careful with the amount of direct sunlight you give it. It has only been growing under fluorescent lights to this point and will need to be hardened off to that California sun :) Same goes for KMS...

It's actually not as tiny as it looks in the photo. It's about the same size as yours Doomsday. It just has a few less traps.

Good to know... actually the both are only getting ~4hrs evening winter SoCal sun (2pm - 6pm), so maybe they'll be OK? I stuck them behind some taller plants for the time being. Thx for the note btw; I love how unlike Amazon I actually get human interaction with CP orders :p The plant is gorgeous! I'll try to feed it in a few days and see how it goes.

Oh sweet! Mat mine is losing 5 leaves.. I thnk its shock.. But ya... Also, she got them from YOU?

Nosey, nosey :nono:

:-))

How the heck did you manage to get those off of matt... Im keeping an eye on you..

Because she's Zu.
This means she's infallibly amazing!
:love:

Oh sweet! Mat mine is losing 5 leaves.
Yeah, I've never gotten a new flytrap that didn't lose a few leaves. They always do when shipped and put in a new environment.

K thats reassuring.. I thought so, but it was scary when i looked and saw black lol!!!! Also i pmed you again

Back