What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vft's at walmart?

at walmart do thay sell vft seeds? i have a buttload of walmarts in my area.

probably not seeds. but they for sure would have VFTs, it's a seasonal product i believe...so they might not necessarily be available.

No seeds. Plants from tissue culture if you're lucky. Dionaea seeds lose viability if not stored properly.

well if thay only sell the plant , what kind?

Most of the time if not all the time typical. I agree with the others i don't think any wal-mart sells VFT seeds but some do VFT plants. I have only found one wal-mart near me that has sold the before but they only did it for one year and then stopped.

grieht! now i have to crawl into my disapiontment corner

If you have that many wal-marts around then you're bound to have a Lowe's somewhere near. Lowe's carries a variety of carnivorous plants very regularly; including VFTs, sundews, and nepenthes. Its a great place to start off your collection, you just won't get any of the rarer forms or interesting cultivars.

Back