What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a very long time without a camera, finally I get my camera back! :)
Actually I got a new camera!
My old camera the canon powershot G10 was sent to Canon for repair. I paid $150. So I send it, and then just yesterday I receive it, but I did not received the old camera powershot G10, instead I received a completely new camera a Powershot G12! :)

This was a great surprised, and it wasn't a mistake, it clearly states in the paper that the G10 was replaced for the G12! :D

So I took some pics yesterday and you'll have me posting here again with tons of pics of my plants!

IMYFj.jpg

6Jf3W.jpg

N. rajah and on the back is H.minor:

ZWtPD.jpg

bYsVG.jpg

iV5tO.jpg

momwX.jpg

D. falconerii:
hPoPn.jpg

pot of petiolaris complex droseras:
UWhbD.jpg

P. lutea flower:

NxwRn.jpg

1lQMD.jpg

4TIQn.jpg

D. spatulata that were growing outside as temperate plants, clearly drosera spatulata can hibernate:
EOhWM.jpg

First time I see the scrambling sundew starting to go up and can't believe spring is here, that means it will soon hibernate :( , I will get to see it again this fall hopefully taller and taller! :)
CEmZm.jpg

RwMiO.jpg

E3jR3.jpg

3gXNd.jpg

Xcatesbaei flower:
YHISR.jpg

Xcatesbaei pitcher:
ZR5wQ.jpg

Can't remember but it is a temperate drosera:

FP8ZU.jpg

They popped out of nowhere:
IzBQx.jpg

q4hcI.jpg

And I repotted all my VFT's in a large tub which has a faucet at the bottom of the tub where I can control the water level ;)
A4hk3.jpg

I think this is VFT FTS Maroon Monster:

t2XY7.jpg

Wacky:
sJXUv.jpg

Let me tell you that on the last months of summer, this tub will look amazing as well as the others :D :
tApj1.jpg

WewxW.jpg

CFvgk.jpg

The little jewels:

k7QgU.jpg

uC26D.jpg

Ln61B.jpg

GLFE9.jpg

DwpXb.jpg

05zqL.jpg

I remember throwing only drosera burmannii seeds in there, and that's what I'm getting, very interesting because none are D. burmannii but for a few which you can't even see, and there's U. longifolia:

2YRgy.jpg

D. sessilifolia:
bMbyd.jpg

tw5qB.jpg

82mSR.jpg

jqwGu.jpg

Q79mx.jpg

Some TC:

hgvo0.jpg

J9qCG.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Very nice photos. I might have to try growing some of my spatulata's as temperates. I can afford to lose a few :lol:.

Thanks for your comments!

Yes, my droseras spatulatas stand temps of 19F and are ok, they form buds which are starting to unfold now.

Back