What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite D. muscipula cultivar ?

I know the typical form of vft is the most popular carnivorous plant specie in the world, but what about the cultivars ?

What is your fav dionaea cultivar?

For me, its charly mandon spotted by far. Korean melody shark is a cool mutant too!

Amazing colors!

Akai Ryu for me, I love me some red.

Burbank's Best is mine. It's got a beautiful blush to it. Plus it was my first non-typical VFT I ever got :D I don't like the really mutated ones that much though.

i love em all so much but the short jagged toothed ones like jaws :D

I dunno, probably either Red Piranha or Korean Melody Shark.

I'd go with Jaws. I got one that was labelled Jaws, but has not shown the dentate teeth as of yet, so I'm still on the hunt for the real deal. It's awesome.

Exo: yeah Akaï ryu is nice, but easily mixed up with green dragon.
For me, the cutest red is a d."Pink venus" :)

lwest: the first time i see that cultivar, very cool !

Utri: do you feed your KMS ?
I fed mine for the first time this morning :) the trap is now well sealed.

Myles/Sun: yep jaws is pretty cool, i dont have one.

I forgot wacky trap in my post, stunning cultivar! I fed it for the first time too :)

LOL Maiden with your signature at the top I thought a bug was on my screen. I went to squash it only to follow up with a face palm ._.

*ahem* anywhoo favorite cultivar would have to be Low Giant. I just love the way it stays squat yet has such large traps!

LOL Maiden with your signature at the top I thought a bug was on my screen. I went to squash it only to follow up with a face palm ._.

*ahem* anywhoo favorite cultivar would have to be Low Giant. I just love the way it stays squat yet has such large traps!

LOL

Almost all the giants mutants are nice :)

Korean melody shark is cool, but the red piranha I received as an extra is a show stopper.

Hehe nice. U got a picture ?

nope sorry, away from home right now... I'll post one when I get home.

Back