What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous plant update vid

Hey I made a vid this morning just showing my collection off. Feel free to comment with tips. Thanks in advance for all of your comments đź‘Ť
http://youtu.be/FJQlHTIrjBM

Very nice! Way to grow!

Love the video! Happy to see everything growing good for you. The dew leaf cutting plantlets are awesome. The VFT seem happy to be back in their homeland, haha.

Love the video! Happy to see everything growing good for you. The dew leaf cutting plantlets are awesome. The VFT seem happy to be back in their homeland, haha.
RIGHT!!!! I'm happy with the way everything is coming out. My S. mitchelliana is sending up its first pitcher. Next growing season everything will be acclimated and ready to grow big and strong

Nice jeff I see the tree dam you tree its just asking to be cut down.

Nice jeff I see the tree dam you tree its just asking to be cut down.

Yeah exactly. And it's 2 mammoth trees. Just blocking all of the good strong direct sun that should be hitting my porch

Nice to see really... keep going ... you have quite a few different type's there...

Nice to see really... keep going ... you have quite a few different type's there...

Yep it's nice especially since I've only been in the game for about 4 months. I just wish my plants were getting better sun

Back