What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double Headed Flytrap

Here you go Arco,Kinda big but it was all I could find,Don't worry I fed that to a bigger trap!Both traps close when one is triggered.

Last edited:
Go easy on it and it might still hang around awhile. I wonder how many times it will reset before it gets tired?

Next time have food ready for both heads. :)
What kind of bug is in that photo?

Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Next time have food ready for both heads. :)
What kind of bug is in that photo?

Thanks for posting!

Looks kind of like an earwig to me, but I can't tell if it's got "claspers" or not.

Zath is right.Some type of earwig centipede,I just took the pic for an action shot,That was a good meal for the larger trap I fed it to..

Oh my, i better not show the kids that picture or they will go crazy!! They like the mutant vfts (kids of course would!)
I dont mind them as long as they can function, which is the best part of using them as a teaching aide! Catches not only bugs but their attention! So did u find out if the traps work and if its happend since that ones popped up.
We have a dente vft that made these funny shaped traps kind of like small triangles but they didnt work, but still very strange looking, no teeth just small triangle shaped traps wish i had a picture!

Oh wow now i see the pic of it eating thats amazing both close when ones triggered!

Oh wow! That is a real beauty! I love it.

Back