What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of New Flytraps to Love!

Just ordered these lol.
2e2fd03607ae7d9677eae73c72990cef.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Oooh nice! Are they D. capensis? I just got an alba/albino one and it's starting to get its dew back - but don't have a red one :cry:

Oooh nice! Are they D. capensis? I just got an alba/albino one and it's starting to get its dew back - but don't have a red one :cry:
Yeah they are D. Capensis [emoji6]. Hope they look like that when they come lol, they should do, always good from there! [emoji38]

Yeah they are D. Capensis [emoji6]. Hope they look like that when they come lol, they should do, always good from there! [emoji38]

Where did you order from? :) Mine had all lost most of their dew from being bagged up in shipping so they look pretty sad lol

Where did you order from? :) Mine had all lost most of their dew from being bagged up in shipping so they look pretty sad lol
Hi rachel, I ordered mine from, Southwest carnivorous plants uk/ little shop of horrors.co.uk [emoji6]

Hi rachel, I ordered mine from, Southwest carnivorous plants uk/ little shop of horrors.co.uk [emoji6]

Cool, they seem to have a good range of plants :) It amazes me how the Albany Pitcher Plant always seems to be cheaper overseas than it is in Australia lol

Back