What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My vft pictures

Here are some pictures of my Common vft. Which is doing very well. It does a very good job killing ants too!
biggrin.gif

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

I will post a picture of my dente later.8)

Travis

Travis, very nice looking VFT!! It looks like you're growing it under growlights in a terrarium. Am i right?

-buckeye

Sweet! Mine look almost X-actly like that
wow.gif
! except thier Upright
biggrin.gif

Niiiiiiiiice!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (buckeye @ Aug. 23 2003,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks like you're growing it under growlights in a terrarium.  Am i right?

-buckeye[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
BINGO! I have them in a terrarium under lights. Each day they get 14 hours of flourecent light.

Thanks for all the complements!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
I will post my dente vfts shortly.

Travis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BINGO! I have them in a terrarium under lights.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

But how did he know?

If you look at the pictures you can tell they are under artificial lights, by the reflections and such.
wink.gif

Back