What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

damD buGz

i think there to do with fugus nats? and i think i found a spider mite too? is its ok to droWnd the little beggers
smile.gif

im keeping a eye on my other plants....
and how long till my vft will drop its seeds?

thanx peeps

Yeah Coma, you can drowned them (submerge in water for 1 or 2 days) and D'Amato says you can try puting a flea collar close to the plant (but not touching it, the plants soil or its water) and that might work.

I would really only go one day submerged then see if the problem persists try too!!

Fungus gnats are dangerous to small plants, with tender roots, they are a condition many people with terrariums cant seem to get past.

I consider tham plant food... My tank o death seems to kill generation 1 every time a gnat finds it's way in to lay eggs...
smile.gif

yeh thanks peeps its taken about 3 days to drownd the little beggerz but they seem to all be gone from that pot (for now) . but they seem to of got in to my other pots
mad.gif

(SO THE DUNKIN SHALL GO ON)

P.S anyone know how long it take's for a Vft to drop its seeds or should i cut them off?¿

Back