What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abnormal traps

timbudtwo

Shoopdawoop
I have once heard of someone who went into thre greenhouseo ne day, looked at a trap, and it had a normal trap, yet it had a smaller trap growing out of the center of the larger one. [It brings back those wonderous memories of alien!] Anyone had strange encounters with woundrously deformed, mutated, mangled, morbic, audrey II type venus fly traps?

RaW$VENUS.FLY.TRAP.beginner.. Please watch the language!
wow.gif

I edited the word, and turned the letters into symbols.

Hehehe. Thats pretty sweet. Aliens is a cool movie, and I was just thinking about it. Lol! Wouldnt it be funny if the bigger trap ate the smaller trap?
Lol

Kevin

I believe Richard had a picture of that fluke but dunno where... do a search of the site... I know I saw it somewhere!

- Brett

I'll post it for you too. Hope it's OK with Richard...

D.M_DOUBLE_TRAP.JPG

It's also his icon.

- Brett

I was just gonna post that! I think it will be cool with Richard. I mean, its a sweet pic.
lol

Have you seen that movie, Little Shop of Horrors? its a funny movie, and its kinda cheesey. Oh well its cool

Back