What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pic

• Thread starter uglypho
  • Start date
Well here it is
VFT.jpg

Forgot to tell everyone this was from tony.
smile.gif

Nice, the fangs looks so cool on long and red =D.

Thanks for the compliments.
smile.gif
Tony might of sent me a fang instead...lol
tounge.gif

Looks like it is settled in nicely
smile.gif

It is correctly labelled. I get Fang and Dingley giant from different sources and neither carries both types.
wink.gif

Tony

DUDE!!! That's sooooooo nice lookin'! I LOVE that unique red tint
wink.gif
Ahhh, the cherry red...

Hmmm, my Dingleys look nothing like this pic
confused.gif
Mine have coloration of the typical vft, but with huge robust traps, and its a clumper.

Larry,
All of Tony's plants have insanely nice coloration. It's unbelievable next to another of the same.

Larry, I strongly believe you are correct. I have studied the "giant" flytraps for some time and the Dingley Giant is described as you have it. I have also seen a few rare photos of the plant. I also have a small plant of it myself.

Nope. I have friend who lives in um......australia or um somthin....and well he described the plant as long petioles, not quite directly erect, large traps that can gain a solid red hue. I emailed him just 1 month ago to ask him about this plant. This guy know quite a bit about VFTs.

wooooooooooow thats scary looking realy cooooooooool!

uglypho, Where can I get one?

Back