What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing cuttings?

I just got a digital camera from my boss from work, i use to work at ecolab but i quit today, for im going to work at a nursery, but ive worked at ecolab for 23 years and my boss just stopped by and gave me a digital camera as a parting gift, i guess. Anyways its not very good and it can only hold 2 pictures. Anyways i have decided to grow a cutting now since i can take pictures and i was wondering if this is how you do it. Stick the rhizome in the peat moss and mist well.

cuttingstuff.jpg

is this right?

Sorry about the crappy picture, like i said the digital camera isnt to good, and i think its used, he just didnt say. The green thing sticking out of the soil is the vine that use to have a trap on it, unfortuneatley that trap was completely blackl so i cut it off.

your camera is better then mine at least. lol

about the cutting. yes that is right. keep the cutting out of direct light and keep cool.you should see a small plant at the botton of the pitcher in about 3-4 weeks.
hope i helped
mike

Back