What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatso

• Thread starter Grim
  • Start date
is this a new form? heres a size for the young one i saw:

-------------thats the width of the leaf and the trap was
-------

anyone?
sad.gif

It's impossiable to tell from your description, but here's what i think.

I think that the leaves you desribed are the summer leaves of a typical vft. I don't think it's a new form.

oh well, maybe not....

That's width, not lengh right?

Regards, Hamata

The best way to let someone else know the size of something is to actually measure the subject and give the length in Yards, Feet, Inches, Meters, Centimeters, and Millimeters or some other nationally recognized unit of measurement.

When someone posts that something is this big | ----------- | it really doesn’t give an accurate size of the subject at hand. The reason for this is everyone’s computer has a different screen resolution, they are using different fonts to view pages, and they probably are not using the same font size either.

Below is an example:

SizeMatters.jpg

No one gets an accurate measurement.
confused.gif

This is not directed any one individual. I have seen it many times when someone says my seedlings are this big 0. That 0 can look very different on someone else's computer screen.

I hope this helps.
smile.gif

Back