What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing Season?

• Thread starter pipsqueak
  • Start date
I was just wondering if the growing season is just about half way done. If it is, does this mean my vft's will start to produce smaller traps or will they keep on growing till the end of the season?
ThanX a bunch!

PIPS

Growing season starts during spring, it's different depending on where yoiu live. For people in colder climates (Canada like RVFTB) it maybe just starting and people in the Southern Hemisphere are currently experiencing fall-winter. After summer is over is when the plant produces smaller traps. You have a few more months to go for full size traps over there in Chicago.

RaW$VENUS.FLY.TRAP.beginner, I'm not from Russia and my temperate plants certainly didn't recently start growth, they started growing March-April. How is Russia different?
confused.gif

Umm RaW$, I think you mean Australia.  The southern hemisphere's seasons are reversed from ours.
Summer's just starting here and Winter's just starting there.

Back