What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I JUST GOT MY SECOND VFT!!!!

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
I just bought my secong VFT yesterday!! I'm sooo happy! I'm pretty sure that it is a Red Dragon because each trap has lots of pinkish-red in it. It also has a little red on the bases of the stems. I love it!!!

It might not be a Red Dragon, I got a South West Giant and a Royal Red yesturday and the S.W.Giant has red at each of the leaf bases, a pinky-red color actually. My standard Vft has no red at the bases of the leaves though, so I doubt it is the standard type. Look around web sites for the one that matches yours.

Who cares what it is. Just as long as it looks good and grows well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from dave2150 on 12:35 pm on April 21, 2002
It might not be a Red Dragon, I got a South West Giant and a Royal Red yesturday and the S.W.Giant has red at each of the leaf bases, a pinky-red color actually. My standard Vft has no red at the bases of the leaves though, so I doubt it is the standard type. Look around web sites for the one that matches yours.
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I just did a web search for photos like you said and I found perfect match! The VFT in the photo looked EXACTLY the same as mine. It's a Green Dragon!

P.S. This morning I gave him a small chunk of a Tubifex worm cube and one of his traps closed on it as soon as it hit it! :biggrin:

I have some tubifex worm cubes left from when I had an Oscar a year or two ago... Let me know how that stuff works!

I'll let ya know as soon as I know.
smile.gif

Oh, and also, if you do give your VFT Tubifex worms, make sure you only pinch off a chunk from the cube that is about 1/4 the size of the trap.

Then squeeze the trap a little once in a while for 2 hours

Stefano1...

I get it.... Y u r laughing i mean.

Hee hee.
i actually am LOLing..... heheeheheeeeeeeee

Back