What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone live in toronto and have a bargain VFT

tounge.gif
vft's
biggrin.gif
VFT'S
smile.gif
VFT'S
wow.gif
mine are dead
confused.gif
need new ones
wink.gif
CARE TO SUPPLY
smile.gif
will pAY GREATLY
smile.gif
have any big healthy or lots of (alive) at least 3 leaf plants ? if you care to share some, and live in greater toronto area, id love to buy some from you, these plants have lured me since ive heard of them and growing them makes me crazy for them, ive seen some die, ive learned and then ive seen some PROSPER, then i steamed them
mad.gif
sad.gif
so now if anyone has vft's of any type and lives in the GTa (GREATER TORONTO AREA ON ONTARIO CANADA) then plz reply as soon as possible, the only stores that i can walk to, seem to only get them in the fall, and id love to make my get a fresh start in the hot humid summer
smile.gif

hey this is a great place to buy them and they will ship darn near anywhere send Jaie an email Im sure he can work something out
biggrin.gif

darn i tried to but it said to mail it the payment, and if i do that than my express mail wont come in 2 days, ill come in 2 plus the time it takes my check blah blah, ok ill fine jaie

Back