What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help - is my son's vft on it's deathbead?

It shouldn't need dormancy if he bought it a month ago.

They are usually pretty fresh out of vitro.

wow.gif
6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (schloaty @ April 18 2003,04
wow.gif
6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">However, if I had to make a stab in the dark, I'd say your conditions are too wet[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Darcie,  just to confuse things, what do you think of this:  I keep all my VFT's on the tray method 24/7 in 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water....That's pretty wet.  They all thrived.  How wet is too wet?  I know they do generally grow where it's not always waterlogged, but I find (in my limitted experience) that they are quite water-hardy (can you say "water-hardy?")

Things that make you go "hmmmmm."  
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
The plants are in a terrarium, thats why, I'm talking about poster two, with the 70% humidity. VFT sort of have two ways of life, high humidity with light watering or low humidity with heavy watering. Their are other factors, but thats the basics

Back