What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first meal

Y

yumikeg

My new flytraps had their first meal, a small moth that decided to fly into my face when I was looking at the plants. I placed it on the leaf and it walked right into my dente's trap. Also, my red dragon, which I thought might have been dying from being shipped, started to grow two new leaves.
thanks for your help everyone.
-Mike

Hope they do ok. A huge bluebottle triggered one of my traps today but leaving it would have meant the trap rotting and the fly dieing. So I fed it to one of my pitchers instead.

A huge moth was somehow injured on the ground at my house and it was flipping out like a maniac when I put him in my dente (good thing he did flip out) and it closed aqnd thing didn't mave a thing after that! LOL. It was so funny! Yes I am cruel.
biggrin.gif

A mosquito popped up from the soil and naturally came into a trap.But I usually drop insects in the traps manually.

Back