What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show some pics of your

• Thread starter nightbreed
  • Start date
I would love to see some fine home grown v.f.t.s
Thanks
alien.gif

holly cow! That third one is H-U-G-E! Is that one plant!!!!!
biggrin.gif

cool, can't wait till mine looks like that!
biggrin.gif

Holy cow!!!!! ****jaw on floor**** What cutivar is that, Seminole? I gotta get me one of those. LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wesley @ July 02 2003,9:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Holy cow!!!!!  ****jaw on floor****  What cutivar is that, Seminole?  I gotta get me one of those. LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Dah-Doo.........Audrey II

drunkard.gif

That must be from an Audrey II cutting. They seem to be getting around. Your plant may be capable of consuming parts of a dentist, but it certainly is not yet large enough to consume Seymore. Remember the admonition "DON'T FEED THE PLANTS!".

I have a few pics of my green dragons posted on my homepage. Not as nice as some of the ones I've seen here, but they are comming along nicely. I got these plants from PFT in June of '02. Just clik the homepage link below to see.
Steve

Nice nick nice.
smile.gif
It could use some sun though.

Back