What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i am advertising petflytrap

• Thread starter WesTrap
  • Start date
I am advertsing for this site on my site.

you know I dont get it at all what is the point of this post??to introduce people to your site ? cool, but every post you make does that its in your signature so once again I ask whats the point? I'd delete this topic but I just had to ask that question.

Did you not catch on to what Ram Puppy told you about spamming the site? I'm sure Jeff anf Phil are happy to hear that you are promoting thier site but just because you do doesn't make it alright to put up 4 post for nothing but advertising your site... By the way have you heard of the 3 warnings rule?

I'm not mad don't misunderstand me just bewildered as to why you would do this 3 times then a 4th after we both tell you our feelings on the subject.
confused.gif

hey, UC, hes advertising for this website, be happy, and hes not selling anything. If he was hed have to take it off, like zach and i ded.

I think the point (or one of them) is that he's wasting our time and forum space to promote his web site.  He can do this just as easily by putting his website url down in his profile options to activate the homepage button displayed at the bottom of his posts (like you did).  He already has it listed in his signature, so repeatedly posting a thread promoting it is unneccessary.

Exactly BCK (sorry Im tired so I shortened you name) this is the 4th advertisement of his site, which is a good site dont get me wrong, but 4 times is a bit much don't you think and pointless too. Not only that... well heck I already said it once I aint repeating my self again not this late maybe tomorrow mornin. I just dont see the point... Good night

Back