What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrariums?

I am a newbie from the UK, and was wondering what i need to put in a terrarium so i can plant multiple venus fly traps inside.

Thanks for any reply

Tom

I would just grow them in there pots ,but since thats not what you asked I'll give a suggestion. You can either just put distilled water in the bottom of the tank and put the pots in or you fill it up a quarter of the with peat moss and perlite (mixed of course) and plant them in it. Basicly just fill it up with enuogh CP mix so that there long roots just bairly if at all touch the bottom of the tank. Be very careful when you water not to make a muddy mess of your plants. If you can put some holes in the bottom of the container to allow the extra water to run out.

Thanks for the reply. I have made a CP mix and placed my Cp's inside it, and now they are growing beautifuly.

Tom

Back