What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One years growth

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
I found some of the first pics of my Green Dragons taken when my plants arrived from PFT in June 2002.  I thought you all might like to see
smile.gif

The first one is the plant as it arrived in the mail (2 plants in 1 three inch pot.)
The second is the largest plant when I split the 2 apart (thats a dime in the top corner in case the pic isnt clear)
And the last is the same plant after 13 months  
smile.gif

Enjoy
Steve

vft1yr1.JPG
vft1yr2.JPG
VFT1pics005.jpg

OK what did I do.. lol  I had them up till i messed with it...  lets try again.... sorry  
confused.gif

I hope that works...
Steve

Whoaaa! You must have fed that thing one vitamin loaded bug!

Ugghhh sorry the resolution is so big..
sad.gif
why wont the first pic load in? helppp!!!!

HEHEHEHEHAWHAWHAWHAHA I think thats got it.. *crossing fingers* lol
Enjoy
Steve

the problem is geocities.
they wont allow you to link any photos to another site.
its to save their bandwidth..
the photos might be visible for an hour or two, but they will be quickly yanked once their system discovers the "breach"!
wink.gif

practically all free hosting services will do this..
(I have yet to find one that will allow linking to another site! )
you have to just give us the link only, like this:
http://www.geocities.com/vft_guy_in_sj/vftpost1.JPG
you cant try to make them visible in your post while they are hosted on geocities, wont work..

why not sign up for a free account here on PFT and host your photos that way?

Scot

Sure that address is spelled correctly?

I have added the pics to my homepage you can DEFINATELY see them from there lol. They are on page 4
smile.gif

Enjoy
Steve

the images ARE there..but now we all get to experience yet ANOTHER really annoying aspect of geocities!

when you click on Steves links and get a page that says:

This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance .

its not Steves fault, this error screen is the result of Geocities now complaining that TOO MANY people have tried to look at his images today! (like maybe 5 people this afternoon!
wink.gif

So geocities is YANKING his entire webpage temporalily until the HUGE MASSIVE amount of hits calms down!
(I think it takes maybe 10 hits in one hour to do this! amazingly lame..)
His page will be back up later..try not to look at it more than once a day.
wink.gif

Steve, I just PM'd you back about setting up the space here..

Scot

Thanks a ton Scot. I made my account and I hope the problem is solved. Should be able to see them on the original post now
smile.gif

Thanks again
Steve

Back