What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah baby! Bought some plants!

I am so happy because a few minutes ago my father bought me a Dente Venus Fly Trap and a Drosera Adelae(Sundew). I am so happy because I just found this website yesterday and he promised me last night that he would buy me one and he just did. I am already an owner of a Regular Fly Trap that I purchased and Wal-Mart. The one I bought was the only one that looked ok looking. Not knowing that much I bought it. It had about 7 traps and 4 of them were purple black. Yes that was ok looking lol. But I raised it back to health and now it has 8 traps all beautiful and green.

You go, boy!
sounds like you saved the little guy's life!
biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah....
Welcome to the forums!

Great job!
smile.gif
Welcome to the forums and good luck!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

YES

WELCOME!!!

I am glad you found the forums, and I wish you all the luck with your plants.

You are in good company and we will do our best to take care of you!! ( but it sounds like you are already doing a great job
smile.gif
)

Hey Ryan, sounds like your dad is a great guy! Good for him and better for you. Take care and don`t lose that excitement.

Thanks for the welcomes. I can't wait until I get my plants. I am just glad that Exotic Gardens is in Houston, Texas. I am from Lubbock, Texas. I am very excited in case you didn't notice lol!
smile.gif

Back