What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft pics

These were all taken the day after I received my VFT's (4-24-03).  If these post okay, I'll post some recent pics of them.  The green Dragons have really gone nuts since these pictures.

groupshot1.JPG

gdvfta1.JPG

gdcloseupa1.JPG

dentevfta1.JPG

dentecloseupa1.JPG

Great pics!
biggrin.gif
More more!!

Those are some nice looking VFT's! How vibrant!

I love these little buggers, even when they are fresh from the nursery they still look awesome... such a visually powerful plant.

Are those pft clones? (don't ask me how I THINK I can tell, but I think they are... gut...)

Nice.

and cut those flower scapes!
smile.gif

Niiiiiiiiiice!

*does a surfer bum acsent* Awwsssooommeee Dude!

Hey, glad you liked the pics.  Well Ram, you're half right.  Half (two) of them are PFT clones.  And I cut the flower scapes on the Dentes after the "photo shoot"  lol.  They seemed stunned for about a month, but the last few weeks they have started growing pretty actively.  Nothing like the action on the Green Dragon side of the tank though.  I'll try to take some new pics of how they are now and get them up on the boards in the next day or two.  I'm like a proud dad  
rolleyes.gif

Tom

Back