What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question?

• Thread starter ktulu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    grow
I was wondering how hard it was to grow a vtf from the bare bulb/plug. i have only bought vtfs as plants and they are doing fine so i am considering trying to grow one from a bulb/plug and was just wondering how hard it was

thanks for any imput.

Not hard, just takes a while. I've grown several from bulbs and just like the plant... give them the right conditions and they grow.
smile.gif

so i should just treat them as if they were already a full grown plant, they dont require any specail treatment?

ones i get this fall how ever would need to skip dormancy this winter right, since there is no plant actully present? i would hate to kill them befor i they got a start at life.

Thanks for all you replies

yes they can skip dormacy till next fall. thats what i am going to do with my bulbs i ordered.

They are EZ to take care of...but they click there heals at me when dormancy comes around
sad.gif
. O'well I will never be done!!

travis

Back