Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Got Mine!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After burning out 2 sylvania gro lights in a 5 day period I've bought both a 50 watt halogen bulb and a twisted 24 watt fluorescent bulb that claims to give out 100 watts of light and lasts for 7 years. At this time the fluorescent bulb is still in its packaging and the 50 watt halogen is running in 12 hour cycles about 2 feet above the surface of the soil. Looked for Superthrive at K-mart to no avail. Will check for it at Lowe's tomorrow. Have trimmed off 4 or 5 dead traps thus far and am waiting for one that is half blackened to turn all the way so before removal. In spite of all the hacking that I've been doing I still have a total of 20 traps in various stages of development on the two mature Red Dragons; 10 per plant. Baby seems to be producing new leaves but her growth isn't as speedy as the big 'uns. The green cousin grows very slowly - only 2 traps have thus far unfolded and still have yet to mature to the opening stage. A very large majority of the mature traps on the big 3 are now concaved, I suppose, from all of the shock that they've gone through in such a short period(?); although I'll admit to playing with a couple of them when I first opened the packaging. That's the progress report for now. Any pointers? Also - when I started this thread I had no idea that it was going to run as it has - could it be transferred over to the VFT board? Thanx.

#Moderation Mode

Moved here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123