What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Stir
  • Start date
i'm new to growing vfts and i would appreciate any advise

The best thing to do is just read through all the posts in this forum and you will learn all you need to know!! Basically, give them distilled water and light and they'll grow. All the other details are found in various other previous posts. Check them out!!

Noah

Stir,

You might also want to check the CP FAQs site which has answers to just about every VFT question you could think of. And if you find yourself hooked on CPs after growing your VFT for a bit then I would suggest buying 'The Savage Garden' by Peter D'Amato. It is a good general guide to CP cultivation.

Welcom to the forums
smile.gif

Pyro

Hey Stir

We have general care informtion for the VFT and other plants. If you click on Plant care & Information...you can choose which plant you have.

If you have any other questions beyond that...Please feel free to leave a message or send me an email: jaie@petflytrap.com

AND WELCOME to the forums! :smile:

thnx evrybody.

Back