What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few of my vft's are mutants

one of myvft's has a few traps that on 1 side of each lobe there are no cilia and I have another vft with leaves not trraps that are jagged . is this a new hybrid that I discover , i've never seen this before . I remeber hearing that one of the ppl on this forum has a green dragon vft that has upside down traps , amy the person with that plant please post a pic .

The upside down trap thing was a missunderstanding of plant growth, nothing more. The jagged edges on your plants leaves are actually quite normal, but some plants have a bit more then others.

However, the plant missing part if it's gaurd hairs could be selectivly bred to try and make something interesting, or cloned as is to make something odd, but not that great. However, if you use fungiside on your plants, don't get to excited yet because that is one of the side-effects that can occur.

Back