What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Condition of plant when it arrived from pft.com

• Thread starter bsmith201
  • Start date

Condition of plant when it arrived from pft.com - rate it 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bsmith201

Thanks frogger for the idea

not to dispose anyones ideas,
wink.gif
but this poll may not be too accurate because some members will just kiss up
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

smile.gif

one must wonder what is best however... 1 or 10?

Also, it seems I don't know.. WRONG to run a poll like this on the forums owned by petflytrap ya know?

I don't know... maybe it's just me.
smile.gif

its not just you but lets not be like that otehr wbesie with forums wont mention any (gardenweb) names erhm

I would like to know who the '1' was.

If someone has received a plant in bad shape, and doesn't contact us regarding it.

How is that our fault?

I don't understand why there is a need for this poll, and more so, a need to not contact us regarding any issue that someone may have with plants/service received from PFT

Everyone knows that the staff is all over these forums, and can easily be reached for any questions about anything.

My email: jaie@petflytrap.com

Or you can use the main email: cpinfo@petflytrap.com

Guys.

First of all. If you have a problem with our plants or packaging, you need to come to us directly. We most certainly stand behind our stuff without a problem. We Do in fact take an extreme amount of time and care packaging each plant. But unfortunately, this is the real world, and we can't please everyone sending out as many plants as we do.

And if you've tried contacting us over a weekend... remember we take weekends off too, ya know. So give us time to reply.

Finally, on that note. I beleive this poll, which is fine by me as long as people are honest, is a bit random and not well explained ... what's 1... what's 10? which is good and which is bad?

So for that reason, it's a bit unfair... and not accurate.

I'm locking this topic for concern of inaccurate polling that could negatively reflect on us.

HOWEVER, if you awnt a poll, go ahead.... just explain yourselves better.

closing for a better poll with options that are more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back