What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Dragon

Has anyone got a picture of their Green Dragon? I'm just curious because the only pictures I can seem to find are on this site.

Alvin, I have some I think, but it will take me a bit to get them up on-line... I"ll have to scan since they are on 35MM...

sadly, I am having another bad year with my flytraps... recently a 'herd' (or something freaky like that) of daddy long legs paid me a visit, and my flytraps nailed tons of them... every trap that nailed on digested for a few days, then turned black.. Daddylonglegs are not good for your plants is the obvious lesson... though my sars seem to handle it OK when I shove one down their throats. NOt the flytraps though... waaahhhh!
sad.gif

could have been worse, and I am sure they will all recover.

Thanks Ram Puppy. I just wanted to compare how well mine are doing, and there doesn't seem to be many photos. People are also talking about 2" traps and stuff!

I've never had a problem with daddy long legs with my flytraps - they've eaten a couple. It's strange that they should all go black seeing as they seem to catch them reasonably frequently in the wild.
You say another bad year for your flytraps - what;s gone wrong before? :eek:

I see that the GW subject has sprung up again! Interesting reading but I don't think I'll tip my toe into the water
smile.gif

Back