What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pesticides for Thrips

• Thread starter nightbreed
  • Start date
Clerk says that Orthene, Diazinon, malathion and several shave been band in Nebraska.  What should I get instead?
The clerk suggested these new products, but I wanted to get everyones opinion first.

Hi-yield with Dicofol
Kill-A-Bug with Permethrin
Sevin with Carbary
Ortho with Fenbutain-oxide

I'm lost can anyone help?

I've used Shultz 3 in 1 fungicide, insecticide and mitacide with good results.  Several of my new sundew seedlings weren't producing any dew and were turning brown.  Well, I left them there for several days to see if it was because of lighting or humidity.  After a few days though the seedling was baisically dead and I used a toothpick to tap it to inspect the plant.  To my suprise there were some white little bugs that were feeding off of my plant!  Well I sprayed it with the 3 in 1 product and they started hoping everywhere like crazy, now I mean like a foot!  The very next day I checked on the seedlings and most of them now had dew on their leaves again.
The main ingredient in the product is diluted Neem oil.  
I have a question though, since it's organic wouldn't it eventually break down and turn into mold?

Back