What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats yur fav- VFT

Hello everyone
smile.gif
well im not really into Vft's so much so this would be one of the frist times posting under this topic.Well im starting to like venus flytrap's again whitch is good
biggrin.gif
and i just wanted to know whats yur fav- flytrap! mine are

(( RED PirAnHa - & - PinK TrAp ))

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhats yur'ssss !!!!!!!!!!!

E.C

Its's hard to say , I love em all , but my most favorite would proabably be a dente but who knows , its so hard to choose
biggrin.gif

i really like the pink venus a lot. of the ones that i personally grow, the dente and the green dragon are my fav's. but, like gold trap said, it'e really hard to choose. i like them all!

techno...

I realy like "clumping cultivar".

Oh this is hard.....I know....I shall do it award show style

best in color goes to-bigmouth and green dragon
best in form goes to-Typical(killer body that started it all)
newcomer of the year- red piranha
best supporting cast-all the others

I like them all, but thefirst 3 are the exceptional plants I have personal expirence with.....
biggrin.gif

I like the Green Dragon but I want to get a Pink Venus. They are awfully pretty.
smile.gif

I probably like the Dente out of all of them!

Red Pirhanas starting to become my favorite , its soo cool looking
cool.gif

royal red the aussie mutation lol abit like me
unclesam.gif

I like green dragons the best followed by typicals and dentes. All those other ones like pinks and bigmouths are pretty nice too. So i guess i really like them all!!!
smile.gif

-buckeye

I favor typicals with a primary red color to the traps,and with the typical growth habit, spring/summer leaves differing.

My favorite VFT clone is either Red Pirahna or Royal Red. They look so cool! I will get one this next spring or summer.

SF

Of what I jave, I'd say either green or red dragon. Of what I want, it would be big mouth and cup traps. I like the size of the big mouth. and how the cup is a mutation.

Same here Snowy.. But I also like Royal Reds and Green Dragons even tho I don't own any of the above.

My favorite vft is the dente by default because it was my first and the only other kind I have is typical.
twirl.gif

From all the diff ones I have,I think Royle Red is my fav.I want to get Red Pirahna and Fang.

Jerry
smile.gif

DEFINATELY BIGMOUTH/RED PURPLE. This plant has glorious color and is dominating on my favorite list. It shines out like a ruby in my collection of lush plants. This is if you have the actual clone.
mad.gif

I can't decide! Some grow better some years than others, so whatever's looking prettiest at the time
biggrin.gif

Yeah Alvin Meister thats true some do grow butter then other's i think "Dente & Dentata" grow's much! faster then most dionaea.I just get rid of mostly of my flytraps in a tarde but i guess u could say it was worth it so now i just have the " pink trap " all have to get more this year! good luck everyone:)

((((((((((((((( E.C ))))))))))))))))))))

my favorite that i don't have is the white vft, if it exists!
wow.gif
. i also like Bigmouth. my favorite that i have already is my 'cup'. Zongyi

Back