What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Dragon

I took this photo using a digi cam under macro, This is a picture of one of my favourite VFT, my 2 year old " Green Dragon I ".
This will be its last picture before I will be putting it into my refrigerator for dormancy.
cool.gif

105190559aUWBWL_ph.jpg

Pic didn't load for me.
sad.gif

I can get it to load on mine if I get the URL from the properties menu and paste it paste in the address box.

Vistary, what did that bug use to be? A fly? Nice pic. Love the color inside the trap.

smile.gif

BCK

Hmmmm it works fine for me.. I wonder why its giving you guys so much trouble... Nice pic
smile.gif

Steve

It won't load for me either.
sad.gif
Hey vistary what's that in your avatar? It looks like a spider, but what's the spider on top of??

-buckeye

Doesn't load for me either
check the linking on the photo, looks like the photo doesn't allow direct linking
Jason

105442153KpwBTO_ph.jpg

Opps, I think there was a problem with the link. I've reposted the picture. Are you able to see it?

Its a wasp, I guess,
wasp.gif

I prefer green dragon to akai ryu since the latter is completely red, whereas the green dragon has 2 ditinct colors.

I did what BCK suggested and it worked! Nice picture!

SF

My green dragon is all red and I got it from PFT.
wow.gif

Back