What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Dragon vft from PFT

Hey, I posted this above in the company forum, but since theres' more traffic down here, I thought I'd put it here, too. Here's the Green Dragon VFT I bought from this great establishment this, uh, was it fall? Anyway, here it is today, foreshadowing a very good summer of huge traps! This one just opened, hence the green-ness of it:
vft%20from%20pft%202.JPG

Capslock

Good heavens! Nice! Mine (also from PFT) are just opening up their first traps, too. Though still under flourescents, they haven't got that deep color yet....

Very nice plant Capslock...   Gotta love the Green Dragons.. definately one of my favorite VFTs.  
smile.gif

Steve

Odd....those look more like "RED" dragons then green....
wink.gif

Capslock....I want to used this photo as a visual aid in my speach class an will credit you with it if you are ok with that.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Mar. 23 2004,15:42)]Hey, I posted this above in the company forum, but since theres' more traffic down here, I thought I'd put it here, too. Here's the Green Dragon VFT I bought from this great establishment this, uh, was it fall? Anyway, here it is today, foreshadowing a very good summer of huge traps! This one just opened, hence the green-ness of it:

Capslock
wow i wish they shipped to toronto
sad.gif

It's all yours, Sylfii. Like it says below, any photo I post here is officially public domain unless otherwise noted.

Bignaturalbrock, wasn't NAFTA supposed to take care of things like this???
tounge.gif

Aslo, could a mod perhaps take care of the horrible typo in the subject line?

Capslock

NAFTA fixed free trade - but didnt help much with the Dept of Interior... VFT are still protected under CITIES rules... maybe later this yr we will begin the process for EXPORT - currently PFT.com has approval to IMPORT species.

Mikey

Back