What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flower Trio

A once a year occurence (and a first successful bloom for me! )

VFTFlower1sized.jpg

Enjoy!

SF

My "typical" is right behind ya! Just starting to separate from each other. A second stalk made its appearance as well. Now I'm scared. All my VFT's are outside, frollicking in the sun and rain.

It's worth the wait, Jimscott! They are way bigger than Drosera flowers (at least the ones I have), and kinda cute too!

SF
tounge.gif

I like the looks of those. My Dente is getting ready to flower. I hope it does well.

hmmm..
Peter D Amato says the VFT flower arent that spectacular, but i like em, they look kinda cute, like SnowyFalcon said
laugh.gif

None of your pics work for me ,snowy
sad.gif

Nice pic! I have one flower open at the moment, with a few others close behind....I hope to be able to get seeds this year.

Hmmm... it seems to work for me, Pond Boy.  Does it still not show?

I wish everyone the best of luck getting seeds.  My fingers are crossed as well!
biggrin.gif

SF

cool!
Actually I happen to have a flower pic but this one is probably going to die.
sad.gif
but I might get seed and have other vfts so no worry.
IMG_1906.JPG

my 'akai ryu' was going to flower too but it decided not to

Nice pic snowy! One of the flowers on my vfts is starting to unfurl! Unfortunately I have hospital apointments for stomach scoping,because I`m having very bad pressure\bloating and GERD....... So hopefully I won`t miss polinateing them!

Back