What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus flytrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone please tell me is I could plant a flytrap outside where I live? I live in vinton Va. I know they grow naturally not far from here. If I transplanted the whole thing dirt and all that came with it. Would it live, or does it get too cold here? Thank you for any help.

I don't think that is a very good Idea unless you have alot of plants, and are willing to risk this one, If you made a bog garden it would survive

This is not the sort of plant that you could just stick in your garden. It will probably not survive. Search the internet on how to make a bog garden for carnivorous plants.Or for a nice alternative, buy a good book.The savage garden by peter D'amato is prrobabbly the best one. Dont rush into anithing untill you know how to make a bog garden.

I'm locking this thread since you have more replies in your other duplicate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back