What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best carnivorous nursery in southern california?

Ive only seen them sold @ HD. Does anyone know a nursery in Socal/Orange county area? I want more variety in my CP collection. I currently have 2 plants, want MORE!
smile_m_32.gif

PFT prohibits listing websites of competitive companies... if its private you might be able to though... i would reccomend just ordering online, or going to a LACPS meeting

Well, I dunno, does this really qualify?  Doesn't he just want to know if anyone knows of a nursery near him.. If it's passed the line of acceptablility, then Spec is right, Ken, you should attend meetings near to you to get your fix. Or order more from PFT
smilie4.gif

Dont get me wrong here im not trying to take business away from PFT or anything. Id like to walk into a physical store and see a variety of CP's laid out and pick the ones that appeal to me. Pictures usually dont cut it for me. If you can PM me with any information that would be appreciated.

I use to live in SD. HD was the only place I found. Here in the east, lowes has them. try calling around, or making a trip. I know there is a good garden in Balboa park. Just keep your eyes open. Ca carnivores is a few hours (ok, more then a few) to your north.

Back