What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seedling update

seedling updat again
biggrin.gif

i got some drsera to germinate as well as my many dionea seed
biggrin.gif

heres a D. Burmanni red seed, geven to me form Lauderdale
biggrin.gif

DSCN2258.jpg

also, hers the green red burmanni hybrid from Lauderdale
DSCN2260.jpg

heres the VFT now
biggrin.gif

DSCN2262.jpg

DSCN2263.jpg

DSCN2265.jpg

lots of lil VFT
biggrin.gif

Hellz

Thanks for the update on those seeds Hellz.  They will grow very slowly for awhile but then will take off in about two months.  I'll bet they will be flowering by November if they get lots of light.

I am curious what color the hybrids will be.  Some of mine are like little red rubies, some are all green and a couple have green and red leaves on the same plant.  Very unpredictable little guys.

Some of my "greens" are not even the size of dimes and are sending up flower scapes.

The seeds I accidently knocked off while harvesting them are growing in with my VFTs and in the very large pot setting at the base of my grow area where I grow my Habenero peppers.  Just imagine, the worlds hottest pepper that sticks to the roof of your mouth...or better yet, a sundew that cooks it's prey before eating it.

Post some pics when they get a little bigger and get dew on them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just imagine, the worlds hottest pepper that sticks to the roof of your mouth...or better yet, a sundew that cooks it's prey before eating it.
laugh.gif

That's funny!
Hey Lauderdale, what kinds of habeneros do you grow? I have regular and scotch bonnets....

Back