What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thecpguy

im new here is anyone nice to sell me some plants and give me tips on how to grow them.

Welcome to the forms, dude. Where in New york are you from? I'm from all over - Bronx, Huntington, Plattsburgh, Albany, and Buffalo.

basically, now the trio is complete and we can now officially take over terraforums..(lol joking) some of you might now alfredo (altrade212) and me are best friends.. well now the trio is complete. Rule number one harold, no asking for free plants, now make use of the "Edit" button and change it.

I guess I could send you some D.spatulata seed if you want. Pm me. Oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone, Alltrade should i get these plants that pond boy is offering

yeah man, dont give up an offer spat are pritty cool, and easy to grow (for me) good luck buddy remeber the peat moss pots and perlite first man, hey pond boy hold those spat seeds for him till he gets all his stuff, im helping him set up his terrarium, thanks alot noah

ok
smile.gif

Well he can send me the sase and then stick them in the fridge till he is ready.:)

Welcome to the addiction, prepare to be sucked into the abyss ;) If you want plants to start with I suggest petflytrap.com as they sell good healthy beginner plants. If you are going for cheap I want to see if I can do this sort of plants go to a hardware store or something, they usually sell half dead VFTs that can be revived with a little TLC.

If you are ready for more complex things like growing from seed, check the traiding forum. You can't ASK for free plants, but if you brows the topics you can usually find people giving plants or seeds away. Usually they ask for shipping or a self addressed stamped envelope, but that is all ;)

Back