What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft paradisa

Do Paradisa even get that red?... it looks like a typical to me...

Paradisa originally looks pinkish red. AND WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING IT LOOKS LIKE A TYPICAL!!! MOST VFTS LOOK LIKE TYPICALS EXCEPT FOR COLOR!!!! SO HOW CAN YOU TELL?!! I think it's a green dragon because I've NEVER EVER seen a typical that gets all red! Someone post a pic of an all red typical then I'll believe you! Or perhaps I need to show a better pic? >.<

now THAT is yelling.... I only emphasize
smile.gif

Please excuse me while I have an anurism. *loud music and screaming* *slams his head into the wall 32 times*

It looks like a green dragon tp me.The typical I won looks nothing like the picture you posted.

Jerry

Try posting a better picture.  It looks like the lighting might be making the plant appear more redder then usual. Also, try sending the pic to the place that sent you the plant. Maybe that will help.

I hope so. x_x I gotta get the digi cam from my sis though. It'll probably be posted by tonight.

Sorry about my anurisms I've been having a very rough week. X_X

You aren`t haveing anurisms(at least I hope not) They`d kill you easy if they are in your brain.

No, no, no. It's just a *ahem* "figure of speech"....for me at least. As you may have noticed I'm the only blue page in a red book. XP Sorry if I offended anyone.

Back