What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dormancy help now

i dont know wether i should put my plants through dormancy in the fridge now, or wait a bit, cuz the wether has been already starting to freeze, and i have no place to put my minibog. im prob gonna do it toniught, unless someone give me a good reason not to...
thank in advanced for your help,
Hellz

I would just remove all the dead leaves/pitchers and stick it in the garageuntil the weather outside is out of the freezing temps at night.  Unpotting the plants for dormacy distrubs the roots of many cp's.  Especially when many actually grow roots during dormacy for next year.

yeah its snowing here, a few days back we got 5 or 6 inches today theres only about an inch, my solution: indoor lights, normally id put them in to dormancy now but i want them for the show so im gonna hope they can wait till then

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HellzDungeon @ Nov. 10 2004,6:24)]i dont know wether i should put my plants through dormancy in the fridge now, or wait a bit, cuz the wether has been already starting to freeze, and i have no place to put my minibog. im prob gonna do it toniught, unless someone give me a good reason not to...
thank in advanced for your help,
Hellz
I ahve already put all of my Sarrs and my VFT into dormacy.
Theya r ein a cold, but frost proof garage with very low light levels.

Back