What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome pot

Sorry about the poor quality but...

PICT0193.jpg

I wouldnt suggest that. While the interior of the can may be coated to prevent rust, the outside is not and if left in a water tray that could pose a risk to your plant. There is also a risk that the can could leech chemicals into the soil. (ever eaten something from a can and noticed a funny metalic taste? Yup thats the can you are tasting) Your best bet is to stick with plastic, glass or glazed ceramic.

Steve

Funds must be low in the TunaSurprise household.

No, funda aren't low, just the amount of pots. I'm aware that the can may pose dangers, and that's why i bought a separate VFT to try it on.
smile_n_32.gif

I notice its "No beans" is that 'cause you use bugs instead?
smile_n_32.gif

You might be a redneck if...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You might be a redneck if...

... you plant your plants in chile cans.
smile_n_32.gif
confused.gif

Dang, TS! You look like a baby!!!! A baby with a gun!!!! Wanna trade your rifle for a pacifier??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Feb. 07 2005,7:25)]Dang, TS! You look like a baby!!!! A baby with a gun!!!! Wanna trade your rifle for a pacifier??
lol
smile_n_32.gif

O_O

Scareh...

*ducks* Missed again TS. Stick with the pacifier! Better yet, instead of playing with guns, go to Borneo, and live with the Nepenthes.

Did I say being a redneck was a bad thing? No. *appears with massive pride in the middle of the road dressed in baggy camouflage cargo pants and a Florida Gators jersey*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Feb. 09 2005,12:13)]*ducks* Missed again TS. Stick with the pacifier! Better yet, instead of playing with guns, go to Borneo, and live with the Nepenthes.
Why don't i FEED YOU to a nepenthes.
smile_n_32.gif

team.jpg

I won't miss now!

Tuna, I gladly devote my scrawny bod to the cause of furthering the neps growth. Thanks for the offer!! Those fellas in the picture you showed are sure dressed funny. Like the way they dressed me and my spotter in 'Nam. I never missed. Now. where's that Nep????????

Back