What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first photo

c8dbd3ee.jpg

This is my flytrap, Ktulu eating a spider i found.  My mom just got a nice digital camera, and I found out it had manual zoom as an option, which came in handy.  Anyway, I'm proud of my plant, and decided I'd show everyone here.

Very nice photo
smile.gif

thats an awesome photo!

you might want to pull of the legs that are sticking out, sometimes that can allow the trap to rot by letting in fungus and other undesirables.

whoops i made a different album and now the picture doesnt want to show up. sorry

I have never had problems with legs or other body parts sticking out of a trap. However, if the bug is to big, it will sometimes rot the trap.

sorry about that. i just made my album today to post this picture, and if you make a sub album, for instance, plants, it changes the url and therefore braks the link. I fixed it though.

Oh you did a wonderful job photographing your plant! Good for you!

Thank you Laura, i'm happy I did such a good job.

Anyway, I took the legs off cause I had this vision of the spider like beatrice in kill bill, if the trap didn't work. I feared i'd wake up to find the spider on top of me, staring me down because the trap opened, Like when Uma broke through the coffin.

A very nice first photo indeed!!!

Oh Yeas!
I love thos pics!
smile.gif

very Good work!
Very Splatter also!
Ciao!

Mr_Aga

Very good pic, I always enjoy seeing spider legs stick out my traps... it seems that Grandaddy longlegs are particularily fond of my vfts.

Back