What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to defeat this dionea? photo included!

Hey...I was playing Video Games in my Home and I could not pass this Level.This Dionea is really difficult to beat!
Any Tips?  ;)
I LOVE those videogames,ahaha!
Ahahha!

Mr_Aga  
smile_l_32.gif

dionea32bit.jpg

Mr_Aga
http://www.piantecarnivore.org

Kick 'em in the bulbs!

Sorry, imduff

Edit: Try sucking up one of the mini vfts and shooting it at the main vfts.

OK,ok! ahaah!
Very Good!
Ahahha!
smile.gif

Mr_Aga

Ahahh!
That was really good! Yes! Not Fire but Tap Watering! ahaha!
Nice! The best way to join gaming and lessons togheter!
smile.gif

Mr_Aga

That game reminds me of when I used to play Super Mario Bros. when I was a kid and it had VFT's sticking out of the pipes and some of them would spit fireballs at you. Part of me wanted to kill them and part of me wanted to grab them and put them in a better pot and feed them some bugs. Maybe they were just angry over having to grow out of a pipe. LoL

There was an SNES game called Joe & Mac where one of the bosses was a big plant like that. I should dig that game up and play it again if I even still have it.

The screen you see on the top is simply a screen grab of one of the lots of Games I have for the Mame (Multi Arcade Machine Emulator). Only 31 Gb (zipped!)! ahahah!
Bye!
Mr_Aga

For AOL users, I think their is a game that you can download from them to your cellphone that is just called, "Venus Flytrap". Basically it says that you have a vft that you take care of, feed bugs to, and watch it grow right on your phone I guess. That sounds pretty sweet. When you're away from home, you can still have a VFT to take care of, just a virtual one. I wish their was a download for the computer like that. Then I can have a real one and a fake one!

I think I have seen it all now...Ok, probable not.

Wow!!!
....you mean a sort of tamagoci of a Venus Fly Trap?
It would be amazing for me,ehehe!
Ciao

Mr_Aga

If you have a cellphone you can download it. I was just browsing around and it's not just AOL that has it. A few different sites have it. Just type in "venus flytrap virtual pet" or something like that and the sites will come up. It seems like kind of a silly game since it said something about it loves to eat cows. LoL But still might be fun to mess with anyway. Wish they had it for PC though since I only have a tracfone. Oh well, still have the real thing of course.

ok,downloaded and installed! Thank yoU!
Aga

Oh my goodness,you guys are funny!("tapwater,kick em in the bulbs")I love it!!
smile_n_32.gif
And FlyTrapNewbie,that does sound cool!
smile_m_32.gif
*Trapper7*(Niki)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Tap water! Tap water!

I sooooooo saw that coming.

Hey...For the Amiga Commodore Computer I have also another videogames with Dionea!  
smile.gif

Look at this! I was emulationg this on my PC with UAE.
Bye!
Mr_Aga

venus1.jpg

venus2.jpg

venus3.jpg

venus4.jpg

Back